PUT YOUR DIET IQ ON STEROIDS
Is sugar really making you fat? Is saturated fat good or bad for you?
Are the artificial sweeteners in diet drinks putting the brakes on weight loss? Is controlling insulin the key to fat loss?
Will taking coconut oil help you get in shape faster? Is breakfast the most important meal of the day? Does slow and steady always win the weight loss race?
Will protein before bed help you build muscle faster? Is eating carbs after a workout a good or a bad idea?
Welcome to Sugar Makes You Fat & Other Diet Myths Debunked, a fascinating look at the latest “hot topics” in the world of nutrition.
Inside, Christian Finn dives deep into the research to reveal the little-known and often surprising truths that science has uncovered about diet and nutrition.
If you want a quick and simple way to separate nutrition fact from fiction, so you’re not constantly confused by all the mixed messages you read about every day, then this book is for you.
Here’s some of what you’ll find inside:
- The single most important thing that causes your body to burn off stored fat – page 35
- Your body can’t handle more than 25 grams of protein in a single meal, right? Wrong! – page 103
- Get the real facts about a wildly popular supplement that claims to help you build muscle faster (this is one product you shouldn’t waste your money on) – page 22
- Why you can lose all the fat you ever want without paying the slightest bit of attention to the glycemic index OR the glycemic load – page 46
- Why losing weight faster is BETTER for you than losing it slowly – page 80
- How just 2 grams of a dirt-cheap amino acid that’s available from almost every health food store in the country can more than double your growth hormone levels in less than 90 minutes (and why I’m telling you NOT to use it) – page 112
- The REAL reason why low carb diets work – page 97
- A potent pre-training supplement that’s been shown to boost your performance in the gym (and how to make sure you use it right) – page 150
- What every man should know about a popular “testosterone boosting” supplement that’s been shown to CUT your testosterone levels – page 157
- How to lose fat without giving up alcohol – page 86
- Does drinking ice cold water really boost your metabolism? I’ll give you the surprising results from the research that answers this very question – page 52
- Why this popular high-dose vitamin strategy “blunts” some of the positive effects of exercise and puts the brakes on your progress (most people haven’t caught on to this one yet, despite the fact that the first study to show such an effect was published way back in 1971!) – page 87
- The real reason why some people do hours and hours of exercise without losing a SINGLE POUND of fat (and how to make sure you’re not one of them) – page 48
- What the research really says about a “cheap as chips” mineral supplement, available from your local supermarket, that’s rumored to work in the exact same way as a popular weight loss drug – page 129
- How to put “normal” evening meals back on the menu and still lose fat – page 13
- The surprising truth about the “grass-fed fad” that almost nobody is talking about (and why you’re being ripped off if you think that grass-fed anything is going to help you lose fat or build muscle faster) – page 70
- The “best” time of day to eat protein (and why your “anabolic window” is a lot bigger than you think) – page 122
- What the research REALLY says about insulin and weight loss (the low-carb gurus have “fumbled” this important topic for years) – page 74
- How to time your meals for maximum muscle growth (and why some intermittent fasting methods could put the brakes on muscle growth) – page 98
- The simple thing you can do at the end of the day that will help you build muscle faster – page 139
- Why you’ll never lose weight on a low-carb diet unless you follow this one simple rule – page 96
- The single most overrated “weight loss friendly fat” that can end up doing more harm than good – page 104
- Why the so-called diet “experts” are dead wrong in their ridiculous theories about artificial sweeteners and weight loss – Page 58
- The diet that “fools” your body into feeling less hungry – page 97
- Why you can get lean and reach your fat loss goals while eating all the sugar you want, just as long as you do this – page 32
- Revealed! The strange but true story of a West African tribe with a saturated fat intake that’s off the charts… yet their cholesterol levels are TOTALLY NORMAL – page 147
- The carb that makes your belly bigger – page 124
To download the book, please click or tap the button below now.
Prefer PayPal? Buy now with PayPal
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If Sugar Makes You Fat & Other Diet Myths Debunked isn’t what you’re looking for, then just let me know via e-mail or Facebook and you’ll receive a full, prompt and courteous refund. No objections. No questions. No delays. I’ll even give you 60 days to make up your mind. So even if you decide to cancel on day 59, you can still walk away with all the knowledge you’ve gained and owe absolutely nothing.