PUT YOUR FITNESS IQ ON STEROIDS
You want to build muscle, lose fat or simply feel better.
What really works and what is a waste of time?
The Muscle Evo Vault exists to answer that very question.
It’s a private “members only” website that contains the Muscle Evo training program, as well as over 50 unbiased and critical reviews on the latest “hot topics” in the world of fitness. All the facts are broken down into clear, actionable advice that you can use immediately to get better, faster results with less effort.
Some of the tips you’ll find include:
- The fat burning supplement that had me in a cold sweat, just seconds away from picking up the phone and calling an ambulance in fear that my time on this planet was about to come to a very abrupt end.
- Your body can’t handle more than 25 grams of protein in a single meal, right? Wrong!
- How a simple adjustment to your rep speed can give you an edge on building muscle size and strength (and it has absolutely nothing to do with slowing down your reps, or counting your rep tempo).
- How just 2 grams of a dirt-cheap amino acid that’s available from almost every health food store in the country can more than double your growth hormone levels in less than 90 minutes (and why I’m telling you NOT to use it).
- Why interval training is NOT “9 times better” than regular cardio for burning fat (despite what all the copycat writers are telling you)
- A potent pre-training supplement that’s been shown to boost your performance in the gym (most people have never heard of this, but runners and cyclists swore by it in the seventies and eighties).
- Why the common advice to not to hold your breath during an exercise could be setting you up for an injury (and how you can safely lift more weight simply by improving your breath control)
- Does drinking ice cold water really boost your metabolism? I’ll give you the surprising results from the research that answers this very question.
- Why this popular high-dose vitamin strategy “blunts” some of the positive effects of exercise and puts the brakes on your progress (the mainstream fitness magazines still haven’t caught on to this one yet, despite the fact that the first study to show such an effect was published way back in 1971!)
- The real reason why some people do hours and hours of exercise without losing a SINGLE POUND of fat (and how to make sure you’re not one of them)
- The “cheap as chips” mineral supplement, available from your local supermarket, that works in the exact same way as a popular weight loss drug
- Why you can eat all the carbs you want at night, and even put “normal” evening meals back on the menu, just as long as you’re doing THIS during the day (now it’s your chance to tell the food police where to go!)
- The surprising truth about the “grass-fed fad” that almost nobody is talking about (and why you’re being ripped off if you think that grass-fed anything is going to help you lose fat or build muscle faster).
- The “best” time of day to eat protein (and why your “anabolic window” is a lot bigger than you think)
- What the research REALLY says about insulin and weight loss (the low-carb gurus have “fumbled” this important topic for years).
- Do you need to train to failure to make your muscles grow? Finally, you’ll get the answer to the question that has caused heated debate for years (and it’s almost certainly not what you think)
- Why you’ll never lose weight on a low-carb diet unless you follow this one simple rule
- The truth about caffeine. A powerful pre-workout boost? Or are you doing your body more harm than good?
- How test subjects following the “Baylor Protocol” gained a whopping 12 pounds of drug-free muscle in just 10 weeks (I’ve laid out the exercises, sets and reps so that it’s ridiculously simple for you to follow)
- The lazy way to a more flexible body (and why you don’t need to do ANY stretching)
- How often should you train each muscle group? Once a week, twice a day or every other day? Get the facts about which routines work best for building muscle
- Why you DON’T need to cut sugar out of your diet to lose weight (and I’ll show you the research that proves it)
To get started, please click or tap the button below now.
Prefer PayPal? Buy now with PayPal
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If The Muscle Evo Vault isn’t what you’re looking for, then just let me know via e-mail or Facebook and you’ll receive a full, prompt and courteous refund. No objections. No questions. No delays. I’ll even give you 60 days to make up your mind. So even if you decide to cancel on day 59, you can still walk away with all the knowledge you’ve gained and owe absolutely nothing.